Welcome to the Longview Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911
. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. The following are requirements to submit an Online police report:
- The incident you wish to report is not an emergency
- This incident occurred within the Longview City limits
- There are no known suspects or evidence
- The incident did not occur on a State Freeway
- You must have a valid email address
If you meet the requirements above, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions
Upon completion of this report process you will
See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
Be given a police report case number.
Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Once your report is approved, a Longview case number and copy of the report will be emailed to you.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Longview Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):
- Hit and Run - No Injuries (Learn more)
- Identity Theft (Learn more)
- Lost Property
- Theft from Vehicle
- Vandalism of a Vehicle
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR ONLINE POLICE REPORT