Water System Flushing Scheduled – Area #5
• The City of Longview’s utility crews will begin flushing water mains in the areas
between Tennant Way and the Columbia River from Oregon Way to the
Cowlitz River on Friday, September 15, 2017.
• Work will begin at 8:00 a.m. and end by 12:00 p.m.
• Advisory Signs will be posted in the area.
• Flushing may stir up sediment that can enter residential plumbing.
• Residents should refrain from using water while flushing is occurring.
• After flushing, it is recommended that residents run water through an outside
hose bib or in a bathtub, for a short time prior to consuming water or washing clothes.