Street Closure - Cascade Way Between Upper City View Drive and Lower City View Drive
• The City of Longview has issued a right-of-way permit to Axis Crane to close the 2100 block of Cascade Way to through traffic in order to set up a large crane to off load and move materials scheduled for delivery. The crane is expected to take up most of the roadway width and Cascade Way will be blocked off during the setup, use and tear down of the crane.
• Cascade Way will be closed to through traffic between upper and lower City View Drive starting at 8:00 AM and re-opened at 1:30 PM on Tuesday, October 17, 2017.
• Local residents that live on Cascade Way between upper and lower City View Drive will be allowed access to and from their residents but residents will not able to travel through on Cascade Way until the work is completed and the crane has been torn down and removed.
• Through traffic will be encouraged to use the signed detour around the work area by way of City View Blvd.
• To avoid delays, motorists and neighborhood residents are encouraged to use alternate routes.