The City of Longview’s utility crews will be flushing water mains in the area between 15 Avenue and the Cowlitz River from Ocean Beach Highway to California Way and Baltimore Street, Friday October 5, 2018.
• Work will begin at 6:30 a.m. and end by 4:30 p.m.
• Advisory signs will be posted in the area.
• Flushing may stir up sediment that can enter residential plumbing.
• Residents should refrain from using water while flushing is occurring.
• After flushing, it is recommended that residents run water through an outside hose bib or in a bathtub, for a short time prior to consuming water or washing clothes.